Engineers & Planners
Designing and planning for the future is no easy task. landproDATA lightens the load and improves the efficiency and quality of your work.
landproDATA Helps Engineers & Planners
Save Time & Money
- Save time with access to the data you need to start planning all in one place.
- Create Property Info Books with the push of a button, complete with plat docs, zoning, FEMA maps, hydro lines, comp plan maps, traffic counts, and more.
- Use mapping and reporting tools to produce reliable, professional proposals in less time.
- Create Vicinity Maps with detailed line work in seconds.
Visualize Your Work
- See projects via aerial imagery and Google Earth™, topped with layers of parcel data.
- Upload your GIS data and overlay it with landproDATA layers to see the big picture.
- Add custom components/features to your map with Private Layers and Company Layers
- Get a quick snapshot of zoning, obstacles, surrounding developments, boundaries, flood plains, hydro lines, and more.
- See property change and progress through multiple images captured over time.
- Generate mailing lists to notify homeowners of new developments coming soon.
- Get the latest development news and trends in your market(s).
- Analyze market and competitor activity.
- Quick search for project-specific data.
- Share documents, map features, links, photos, notes as you go.
- Access updates on project stage and status.
- Connect with developers you’re working with or want to work with.
Our database includes extensive data for many of Idaho's counties and parcel data for all 44 counties.
Select a county to display statistics.
|Data Type||Features||Documents||Date Updated|
Try it Now
Try landproDATA out for 14 DAYS.START FREE TRIAL
No card, no commitment.
No card, no commitment.
Hear From Your Peers
landproDATA is my go-to first stop. I get all the information I need and don't have to go search a variety of locations.
– Tamara, Planner
I use landproDATA every day as it has everything in one location: parcel info, maps, zoning, comprehensive map plans for future land use. I think everyone who is involved in land development, land use, and land planning should take a look at it!
– Jane, Planner
After utilizing other services for years, we have finally found one that provides current and correct data and accommodates multiple professional disciplines.
– Fritz, Engineer