HOAs & Property Managers
The business of HOA and property management is all about time management. As landproDATA helps you reduce time spent on critical tasks, allowing you to increase the impact of your marketing and communication efforts.
landproDATA Helps HOAs & Property Managers
- Grab subdivision info you need, like plats, zoning, irrigation, and building codes, all in one place.
- Find ownership information, parcel reports, assessments, tax history, and building permits.
- Avoid obstacles by viewing properties and important data online prior to site visits.
- Stay organized by uploading your own data and documents, e.g. subcontractor visits, directly to a specific property.
- As you’re visiting properties, save correspondence, photos, and site visit notes on the location/map where they belong.
- Utilize Google Earth™ and aerial imagery to view plat maps, nearest intersections, adjacent properties, entry roads, and more.
- Make complete measurements of buildings, vegetation, common areas, undeveloped parcels, roofing, parking lots, back yards, etc.
- Visualize new developments, problem areas, landscape needs, and maintenance.
- Get more accurate quotes for maintenance work by sending aerial pictures, complete with approximate measurements/obstacles.
Enhance Marketing & Communications
- Obtain neighborhood mailing lists for distribution of subdivision news and events.
- Create address lists for adjacent neighborhoods.
- Know when properties change owners and send “welcome” communications quicker and earlier.
- Incorporate custom map images and information in your plans and presentations, providing context and clarity.
- Review building permits and future developments to identify business opportunities and directly target marketing efforts.
Select a county to display statistics.
|Data Type||Features||Documents||Date Updated|
Hear From Your Peers
"I highly recommend landproDATA! I can easily look at our portfolio of 80+ properties and review them from different angles - aerial, assessor's data, zoning, etc. Truly a one-stop-shop for property data."