landproDATA Helps Contractors & Subcontractors
Better, Faster Bids
- Access all the parcel data and property info you need in one place – anywhere, anytime.
- Generate a complete Parcel Information Book from your office to help create estimates quicker.
- Utilize aerial maps to measure and calculate project costs and materials.
- Enhance bids, plans, and presentations with maps and comprehensive data that provide context and clarity.
Improve Work Efficiency
- Print HOA common areas for work crews.
- Utilize simple tools to view plat maps, nearest intersection, adjacent properties, entry roads, and more.
- Reduce number of site visits by measuring areas (buildings, vegetation, parcels, roofing, backyards, etc.) through our maps feature instead of on foot.
- Identify obstacles such as access gates, landscaping, fences, and adjacent property restrictions to determine equipment needs prior to site visit.
See Growth Opportunities
- Get alerted to ownership change data, as well as commercial and residential developments submissions.
- Review building permits anywhere, anytime to gain a competitive edge.
- Research and prospect business opportunities and identify direct points-of-contact.
- Get more jobs! Reach potential clients directly by pulling targeted mailing lists using specific and searchable property features data.
- STAGE 1
- STAGE 2
- STAGE 3
- STAGE 4
- STAGE 5
- STAGE 6
Our database includes extensive data for many of Idaho's counties and parcel data for all 44 counties.
Select a county to display statistics.
|Data Type||Features||Documents||Date Updated|
Try it Now
Try landproDATA out for 14 DAYS.START FREE TRIAL
No card, no commitment.
No card, no commitment.
Hear From Your Peers
Before landproDATA, it wasn't easy to find information on new subdivisions. I can prospect new business like never before. The plat maps also help us plan street light installation jobs.
– Steven, Contractor (Electric)
We had a custom landproDATA user interface that was built specially for us. With the parcel maps and our custom irrigation layer, we can view and add our own data and have a clear picture of our whole business.
– Hawk, Contractor (Sprinklers, Irrigation)
No more walking sites with a wheel - landproDATA saves me hours of measuring by giving me all the information I need in one place. I depend on it!
– Stephanie, Contractor (Lawn Maintenance)